India is a country of diverse culture. And one of the popular ones is that they offer a distinctive ethnic wear which is famous globally. Especially the Indian wedding dresses find its place in the topmost place, owing to its unique essence. The style, design, colour and embroidery patterns all add up to an ensemble which is awe-stricken. In fact, such is the craze for this apparel that in many international events, celebrities are seen donning the ethnic wear as a style symbol.
Ethnic wear symbolising the rich cultural heritage
Ethnic wear in India symbolizes the rich culture of our Country which has been prevalent since ages. Wide variety of styles encompass ethic wear segment like Saree’s, Salwars, Plazzo, Gowns, and Skirts. Each apparel has a charm of its own. In addition to the design styles, there are other factors like print, fabric and embroidery patterns which are inspired from different parts of the Country. There are the famous Silk Sarees of the South which ooze out a rich fabric. Then there are prints like Bandine and Ikkat of the West which reflect traditional art form. Mirror work is again a style which is quite popular. Myriad kinds of embroidery patterns like Zari work, thread work are popular that dot the Sarees and salwar alike. Inevitably the rich Indian culture is reflected in all of them.
Unique Quotient of Indian Wedding Dresses
Indian wedding dresses are unique in every way. Apart from the designing style, every piece is an exemplary example of fine and intricate artwork. The style and the way of carrying these apparels gives it an unique quotient. Let’s have a look at some of the patterns:
• Saree-This six yard cloth is probably the most sensual attire that India boasts of. Saree epitomizes, the Indian culture giving it its root. With loads of designs, embroidery work, border and variety of blouse designs, saree stands out as the ethnic flavor of India.
• Salwar and Churidar-Counted as one of the easy going apparels, Salwar and Churidar find their way out in every fashionista wardrobe. Be it a simple printed salwar or a Patiala styled one, they are good to go for a casual day. Churidar gives a more smart appeal.
• Palazzos-One of the latest trends that is quite picking up in the market today, Palazzo’s reflecting a more comfort quotient. With different prints and styles and coupled with complimentary top wear, this can look amazing
• Gowns and skirts-Again a modern trend, which finds its way in Mehndi and Sangeet ceremony, Gowns and skirts can give you the perfect princess look. Go for embellished and stone studded ones that ooze out the perfect oomph factor.
• Lehenga-The most popular Indian Wedding Dress of all times, lehenga is the one that has carved its place in the most adored and wanted apparel of all times. With bold designs and exciting color, Lehenga is probably apparel which can never go out of fashion.
Indian dresses have a charm of their own and owing to the various ceremonies which usually structure the way out to the D Day, every day and every occasion becomes more special Different flavors of Indian wedding dresses gives way for different styles that suit the body type of one and all. And with the right kind of accessories and jewel pieces the beauty goes undefined. Try out these dresses in any occasion and feel the worth of a culturally rich heritage.
Indian wedding dresses are quite popular owing to their outstanding designs, and embroidery patterns. In fact every kind of ethnic wearimprints a traditional flavour which is worth treasuring. So don on a one and enjoy its flaunting sense.